Snowfall dramatically varies in different areas, and if you live in a city where you have to manage the vast amount of snow, then you will need a snow blower. Using a shovel during the heavy snowfall areas is old. If you have not used a snow blower before then, you need to get inspiration from the new technology. The latest snow blowers are better and friendlier which are often known as the snow throwers. The new models of the snow blowers are easy and convenient to use.
Snow blowers vary in features and specifications. The blowers are available in different types. Single stage blowers are considered optimal for heavy snowfalls. If you are thinking to buy a snow blower, then the guide will surely help you to provide the best performance. Getting a new blower will eliminate the consequences of shoveling-related injuries. So if you need assistance then read the reviews of the snow blowers. You will get the advice, which you can trust. It is best to discover the features and advantages that are important to consider.
Best snow blowers in 2019 Reviews
Choosing the right snow blower is essential. It is great to find compact and easy to use machines, which will work in a greater way even on small driveways. Make sure that performance of the engine needs to be maximum. Remember that some small machines provide the best service in less money. So read the products review.
- 10. Ariens 938031 Path-Pro 208 208cc 21 in. Single-Stage
- 9. BLACK+DECKER LCSB2140 40V Max Lithium Snow Thrower, 21.”
- 8. Husqvarna 27in. Electric Start Track-Drive Snow Thrower – 369cc Engine
- 7. AAVIX AGT1420 Gas 87CC Powered Single Stage Snow
- 6. Husqvarna ST224P – 24-Inch 208cc Two-Stage Electric Start with Power Steering Snow Thrower
- 5. Snow Joe Ultra SJ624E 21-Inch 14-Amp Electric Snow
- 4. Snow Joe Ultra SJ624E 21-Inch 14-Amp Electric Snow Thrower
- 3. Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 208cc 4-cycle Electric Start Single-Stage Snow Thrower
- 2. ARIENS COMPANY 921030 28″ 2 Stage DLX Snow
- 1. Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E 18-Inch 15-Amp Electric Snow
- Make your decision now
10. Ariens 938031 Path-Pro 208 208cc 21 in. Single-Stage
Ariens machine is available with powerful performance with an engine of 208cc. It is efficient for clearing the patios and driveways. The single stage operation offers 210 degrees chute rotation and optimal for clearing snow. The120 volt push button helps to provide easy ignition and quick start.
- Cleans upto35 feet of snow
- Easy to start even in harsh weather
- Comfortable and convenient to use
- Can clear few areas
- Does not offer additional features
9. BLACK+DECKER LCSB2140 40V Max Lithium Snow Thrower, 21.”
The black and decker models have lithium Ion battery. It is a brushless machine, which is ideal for removing sidewalks, driveways, and decks. He blower offers rubber auger and clears path efficient and fast. It offers 180-degree chute.
- Easy to start
- Can clear up to 20 feet of snow
- Light in weight
- It cannot handle heavy snow
- Perfect for fluffy and light snow
- Must be used for small projects
8. Husqvarna 27in. Electric Start Track-Drive Snow Thrower – 369cc Engine
It is a two-stage machine, which provides efficient cleaning for a large volume of snow. It removes snow with variable speed changes. The heated handle grips provide comfortable operation. The electric machine starts by pressing a quick button. The bright Led light brightens the path even in dark and harsh weather conditions. It clears snow of 6 inches.
- Available with 5 years of warranty
- Convenient to use
- Perfect for harsh conditions
- Does not offer safety listing
- Do not have drift cutters
- Starts with Gas only
7. AAVIX AGT1420 Gas 87CC Powered Single Stage Snow
The highly recommended Gas powered snow blower is great for clearing the sideways, patios, and driveways. The powerful AST 18 blower is one of the reliable, fuel efficient and easy to start the machine. The engine is 87cc with 4-OHV. It starts effortlessly and clears even the 8 inch of snow. It is one of the ultimate machines.
- Available with 2 years of warranty
- Ideal for quick and easy snow removal
- One single phase stage
- Bit noisy
- Perfect for residential use only
6. Husqvarna ST224P – 24-Inch 208cc Two-Stage Electric Start with Power Steering Snow Thrower
It is a 2 stage snow thrower which offers excellent features and performance. It efficiently clears 23 inches of snow with its powerful 208cc engine. The handles are adjustable and comfortable to perform all operations. The bright LED and variable speeds make the job easy. It provides quiet and efficient clearing.
- Quiet performance
- Efficient and quick to use
- Does not damage pathways
- Does not have drift cutters
- It is not safety approved
5. Snow Joe Ultra SJ624E 21-Inch 14-Amp Electric Snow
The machine helps to clear the heavy fluffy now with its 14 Amp motor. It can easily move 730 lbs. The model has durable steel with 2 rubber blades which cut deep snow. It offers 180 degrees of the adjustable chute. The smart and eco-friendly machine is perfect for winter season.
- Easy to start
- Available with terrain wheels
- Easy to adjust
- Is not ideal for harsh weather
- Only handles fluffy and light snow
4. Snow Joe Ultra SJ624E 21-Inch 14-Amp Electric Snow Thrower
It is the largest electric snow blower, which can move 730 lbs of snow in one minute. It is made up of steel and durable blades that can cut 21 inches wide and at least 11.8 inches deep snow. It is the smart and the eco-friendly choice you can make this winter. It does not require any maintenance or oil gas fuss.
- Available with 2 year warranty
- ETL approved
- Effortless to start
- Does not have head light
- No heated handles
- Can handle only light snow
3. Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 208cc 4-cycle Electric Start Single-Stage Snow Thrower
The amazing snow thrower has powerful drift cutters, which helps to cut the large areas of snow to provide fast clearing. It helps to provide high performance with auger design grips for maximum clearing options. The electric machine starts easily. You do not have to use gas or oil for starting the machine.
- 4 engine cycle makes the machine powerful
- Available with 2 years warranty
- Perfect for 6 inches of snow
- No hand grips
- Does not have a light
2. ARIENS COMPANY 921030 28″ 2 Stage DLX Snow
It is one of the high-end two-stage snow throwers. The model is expensive but will surely provide a great appeal to you. It helps to clear even the harshest snowstorms. E fully automatic throw up helps to clear even the 30 feet snow. The great traction tires provide the best grip. One of the great features it offers is the speed self-propelled operation. The engine is 254cc AX and offers reverse as well as forward speeds.
- Easy to turn
- Powerful blades
- Reliable performance
- Electric start
- Spare shearing pins not included
- 13mm wrench is not included
1. Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E 18-Inch 15-Amp Electric Snow
Snow Joe is one of the best electric snow throwers. It performs well because of the powerful engine. The machine can handle snow of at least10 inches deep. The electric machine can easily clear the path. You do not need to change the oil or tune-up the gas to maintain and start the machine. The glide wheels and 4 blade steel auger cuts clear the snow efficiently without damaging the deck.
- Available with 2 years of warranty
- Starts Effortlessly
- Not durable
Make your decision now
We have narrowed down the list so that you can make a reliable choice. All of the snow blowers are tested. The features, pros, and cons will help you to buy an efficient machine, which suits best to your needs and requirements. All of the products mentioned above offer the best performance.
They are safe and efficient to use with comfortable handle grips. There are variety of features to consider for a snow blower. Make sure that you will buy the best machine with offers adjustable controls and variable speeds. So make a wise decision.