If you’re not getting enough vitamin B12 in your diet, you may suffer from deficiency symptoms including fatigue, low appetite, and sluggishness. You may also experience changes in your mood, which can impact your overall performance. This is why in our top 10 best B12 supplements in 2019 reviews, we feature our recommended products in this category. Please have a look at our listed products to help you select the right item you need.
Vitamin B12 is essential in maintaining the normal processes in your body. It helps to boost your metabolism and supply energy. If you have been experiencing painful muscles, or you have been feeling rundown, you may be suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency. Other common symptoms of this deficiency include appetite changes, sluggishness, difficulty remembering things, and a lack of motivation to do anything. So by incorporating vitamin B12 to your diet, specifically by taking supplements, you can prevent all of these symptoms and feel a general sense of well-being.
Best B12 Supplements in 2019
Here are our top 10 best B12 supplements in 2019 reviews. Have a look at our top picks that should assist you in choosing the perfect product that matches your needs to support your health. Take your pick by comparing each product and analyzing the specifics that they offer.
- 10. Nature Made 150-Count Vitamin B12
- 9. Organic Vitamin B12 – Extra Strength 60 x 5000mcg Liquid Drops (Methylcobalamin), w/Natural Cherry Flavor | Designed to Maximize Absorption & Energy | Vegan, Gluten & GMO-Free
- 8. Natrol Strawberry Flavor Vitamin B12
- 7. Nature Made 200-Count Vitamin B12
- 6. Super B Complex Vitamins – All B Vitamins Including B12, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, Folic Acid – Vitamin B Complex Supplement for Stress, Energy and Healthy Immune System
- 5. Zhou Nutrition Methyl B12 Lozenges, 5000 MCG for Maximum Absorption and Active Energy, 60 Count
- 4. Vitamin B12 Sublingual Liquid Drops – Methylcobalamin 3000 mcg – Best Supplement to Increase Energy, Enhance Mood, Sharpen Focus and Boost Metabolism
- 3. MegaFood – Vegan B12, Supports Natural Energy Stores, Mental Alertness, and The Healthy Formation of Blood Cells with Folate, Beet Root, and B Vitamins, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, 30 Tablets
- 2. Nutricost Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 2000mcg, 240 Capsules – Non-GMO, Gluten Free B12 Supplement
- 1. Jarrow Formulas Methylcobalamin (Methyl B12), Supports Brain Cells, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges
10. Nature Made 150-Count Vitamin B12
One of the leading brands of vitamin B12 supplement, Nature Made offers you with 1000 mcg of this essential vitamin to ensure your health. Not only does it consist of B12, this product also contains other B vitamins such as Thiamine or B1 and B6. Secondly, Folic acid is another nutrient in this supplement, which is important for women in any stage of their lives. Finally, if you are vegetarian, vegan, or you are simply not getting enough B vitamins in your diet, this product is for you.
Many people were satisfied with this product. However, some users were not quite impressed as they did not feel much difference after taking this supplement. It could also be the amount of time required for the vitamins to build up in your system before significant effects can be observed.Get it now on Amazon.com
9. Organic Vitamin B12 – Extra Strength 60 x 5000mcg Liquid Drops (Methylcobalamin), w/Natural Cherry Flavor | Designed to Maximize Absorption & Energy | Vegan, Gluten & GMO-Free
We are pleased with this organic and vitamin B12 supplement that’s sourced from natural ingredients. By taking this supplement, you can achieve immunity, healthy metabolism, and better performance. With methylcobalamin, your body should be able to absorb this substance more efficiently. Most importantly, this product is free from cyanide that is present in cheaper vitamin B12 supplements. As it tastes good and easy to swallow, this makes it a good product worth purchasing.
Overall, it is a good product worth buying. However, there were a few customers who claimed to feel tired and sluggish after taking it but it could simply be that their body is adjusting to its effects.Get it now on Amazon.com
8. Natrol Strawberry Flavor Vitamin B12
An essential vitamin for red blood cell development, this vitamin B12 from Natrol is one that is worth looking into for quality supplements. It contains 5000 mcg of B12 that dissolves fast, which helps support a healthy nervous system and blood cells. With just one tablet a day, this is all you need to achieve good health if you are not getting ample B12 in your diet.
It is such a potent vitamin that works for the purpose it serves. However, there were some complaints from a handful of users who suffered breakouts after using it. So they ended up taking the tablet just once a week, which solved the problem.Get it now on Amazon.com
7. Nature Made 200-Count Vitamin B12
With 500 mcg in every tablet, it is a good supplement to add to your daily regimen. There is absolutely no artificial or harmful chemicals added, zero starch, no yeast or gluten in this product. So if you have allergies to these substances, you will be glad to know that there are no risks at all in taking these supplement. Just one tablet is all you need to slowly build up this vitamin in your system. It is also a USP-verified product, so you can be sure it is pure and made by a trustworthy company.
What some people did not quite like about this supplement is how it does not really melt properly when you hold it under your tongue. In fact, other users notice that the tablet crumbles, so they end up swallowing it.Get it now on Amazon.com
6. Super B Complex Vitamins – All B Vitamins Including B12, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, Folic Acid – Vitamin B Complex Supplement for Stress, Energy and Healthy Immune System
If you want nothing but the best and most potent vitamin B complex source, this product is for you. It contains essential B vitamins that can energize your body and keep you healthy. It is resulted from superior quality ingredients of this product, specifically a combination of choline and inositol that improve your memory and focus. By taking this vitamin, you will experience an improvement in your overall health that no other vitamins can give you.
We appreciate the excellent quality that this product offers. However, we have noticed that there was the initial lightheadedness associated with it, so we recommend that you take this vitamin on a full stomach to minimize these effects.Get it now on Amazon.com
5. Zhou Nutrition Methyl B12 Lozenges, 5000 MCG for Maximum Absorption and Active Energy, 60 Count
When it comes to vegan B12 supplements, this product is our best bet. It is a B12 methyl sublingual vitamin, which helps boost your body’s strength and energy. With 5000 mcg in every lozenge, you can get the maximum amount of B12 your body needs. It is also easily absorbed by the body for fast effects. As there are no animal products used in this supplement, this is truly a great product for vegetarians and vegans who need B12 in their diet.
We like the taste of these lozenges. But just be sure to prevent getting the inside of the bottle wet to avoid ruining the quality of the lozenges inside. Otherwise, the remaining tablets will only be wasted.Get it now on Amazon.com
4. Vitamin B12 Sublingual Liquid Drops – Methylcobalamin 3000 mcg – Best Supplement to Increase Energy, Enhance Mood, Sharpen Focus and Boost Metabolism
Go for a quick and easy to absorb B12, which is exactly what this product is all about. These liquid drops of B12 contain Methylcobalamin that supports cognitive and nerve health. If you want to combat stress and boost your memory, taking this supplement is a potent and effective way to do it. It is free from gluten and alcohol, and there is no sugar added, as well. Thus, it is ideal for people who are allergic to wheat and sugar.
This vitamin comes with good taste that we like. It is also easy to take, making it efficient during travel. But keep in mind that it does not take effect instantly. Allow the vitamin to build up in your body to reap the benefits.Get it now on Amazon.com
3. MegaFood – Vegan B12, Supports Natural Energy Stores, Mental Alertness, and The Healthy Formation of Blood Cells with Folate, Beet Root, and B Vitamins, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, 30 Tablets
In addition to vitamin B12, this product also contains folate and B6 your body needs to combat stress and ensure excellent cell production. Ideally, a regular intake of B12 is supportive of your health, and it allows for a greater focus, mental clarity, and alertness. You will have to take meals before you take this vitamin, although some people are okay with ingesting this supplement on an empty stomach. Either way, it works just as expected.
Perhaps if you are the type who does not prefer a B12 supplement that needs to be held under the tongue, this product is not for you. There were some people who are quite sensitive about this mode of taking B12, so you will have to consider your preference before purchasing this item. Otherwise, this product works quite well.Get it now on Amazon.com
2. Nutricost Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 2000mcg, 240 Capsules – Non-GMO, Gluten Free B12 Supplement
With 2000 mcg of B12 in every capsule, you are getting the required amount of this vitamin with every intake. We like how reasonably-priced this product is, and you can also count on the fact that it is gluten-free and made in the U.S. This is an essential vitamin for ensuring the health of your nervous system and promoting good metabolism of proteins and fats.
It is without a doubt one of the best B12 supplements in the market today. Just one concern that we have about it is the grit that it comes with. That is to say if you will have to take it by holding it under your tongue, the grit may be a bit of an issue in terms of your oral health.Get it now on Amazon.com
1. Jarrow Formulas Methylcobalamin (Methyl B12), Supports Brain Cells, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges
Now we have reached our top best vitamin B12 supplement, and it comes with an amazing reason. Firstly, it is indeed the finest in terms of the dosage, taste, and ease of swallowing. Secondly, it is made from high-quality ingredients that support vitality, mood, brain health, and promotes a night of good sleep. As it is cherry-flavored, we think it goes down easily without any strange after taste. Last but not least, it is also potent in ensuring a good level of homocysteine in your body, which is a plus!
We are very much pleased with the overall quality of this product. It does dissolve easily, which means it is only a matter of seconds before it is absorbed by blood vessels. Incredibly, the taste is amazing, which is another bonus point for this product.Get it now on Amazon.com
Taking vitamin B12 is an important regimen in caring for your health. So be sure to purchase a good quality B 12 supplement by looking into our recommended products in our top 10 best vitamin B12 in 2019 reviews. Find the item that suits you best and reap the great benefits to your health!