Whether you cook on a frequent basis or not, you will obviously want to simplify the work around your dinner table as well as the kitchen on the few times that you do decide to cook. The aroma and taste of your food is also dependent on the type of cookware that you decide to use. It is the reason why you need to equip your kitchen with Best Stainless Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowls.
This bowl will come in handy when you are preparing your salads, condiments, pudding, or sauces. You will also find it to be extremely useful when mixing eggs and pancakes. These bowls have been designed to make mixing and stirring work much easier. Stainless steel bowls are favored by many homemakers and top chefs because:
- they require little maintenance
- they tend to be corrosion resistant
- they will not crack or break—a scenario that is very common when using ceramic or plastic bowls.
- The sparkly utensils are stain resistant
- They are unreactive to your food ingredients
- They are capable of holding high temperatures
Best Stainless Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowls with Lids in 2018
In spite of the many colors and designs that are available in the market, your main focus should always be on quality. This is the primarily factor to consider when you are looking to buy a mixing bowl. In this article, we are going to look at the top 10 best stainless steel non-slip mixing bowls with lids in 2018 reviews. Read on to learn about the top mixing bowls available in the market:
- 10. Top-Rated Bellemain Stainless Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowls with Lids, 4 Piece Set Includes 1 Qt, 1.5 Qt, 3 Qt. & 5 Qt
- 9. +Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowl Set of 4 Stainless Steel Bowls with Lids and Grater/Slicer
- 8. Fitzroy and Fox Non-Slip Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3, Red
- 7. Premium Mixing Bowls with Lids – by Simply Gourmet
- 6. Rorence Stainless Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowls with Pour Spout, Handle and Lid, Set of 3, Black
- 5. VonShef Nested Mixing Bowl Set with Lids, Non-Slip Surface, Measurement Marks and 3 Assorted Grater Attachments, Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Bowls, 5 Piece, Silver/Blue
- 4. AVACRAFT 18/10 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set with Lids, Non-Slip Silicone Bottom, Handle, Pour Spouts and Measurement Marks, Set of 3, Black
- 3. ZESPROKA Set of 5 Stainless Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls with Lids, Measurement Lines and Non-Stick Silicon Bottoms
- 2. Instecho PC-MB01 3453 Atesty, 6 Feet, Stainless Steel, Silver, Black
- 1. 5 Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set with Lids, Non-Slip Silicone Bottom, Stackable for Minimal Storage by Gabbay- 1, 2, 2.5 , 3.5, 4.5 Qt.
10. Top-Rated Bellemain Stainless Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowls with Lids, 4 Piece Set Includes 1 Qt, 1.5 Qt, 3 Qt. & 5 Qt
This is a gorgeous stainless steel mixing bowl that is bound to last for many years to come. These bowls are a step ahead of your everyday mixing bowls, thanks to their functional and classy extras, e.g., smooth rolled edges to guarantee safety and comfort. When using this bowl, you can expect to enjoy some additional features such as:
- You can use this container to measure, mix, and store your ingredients. The bowls come with an ultra-tight-fitting BPA lid which helps ensure that your ingredients will remain fresh for a longer duration.
- Non-slip coating. It is no secret that stainless steel does, in fact, look great, but you need the additional touch of the non-slip coating to make it easier for you to hold and use the bowl.
9. +Steel Non-Slip Mixing Bowl Set of 4 Stainless Steel Bowls with Lids and Grater/Slicer
Knead, whip, emulsify and blend using this stainless steel mixing bowl. Apart from the measurement indicators that have been engraved on the sides, all bowls also come with a silicon (non-skid) bottom that can be used on any surface.
This particular set comes with a slicer lid insert and a couple of graters that can be used to prepare the food in no time. A whisk has also been included for use in blending your whip creams, dry spices, as well as mixing salads. Its additional features include:
- Measurement indicators
- Convenience and nesting
- Non-slip silicone bottom
These stainless steel mixing bowls are easier and safer to use compared to your everyday ceramic or glass bowls. The latter, for instance, tend to move around when mixing, and will easily get shattered when they are dropped—in the process leaving glass shreds lying all over your kitchen floor as well as ruining your cooking recipe.
Steel mixing bowls are nearly indestructible, come with light lids, and are easy to clean. Additional features to look forward to include:
- Stackable. The mixing bowls are stackable, dishwasher friendly and can easily be nested inside the kitchen cupboards.
- Non-slip bottoms. The silicone bottoms help ensure that the mixing bowls will remain where you are using them.
Every kitchen should have a set of well-crafted set of mixing bowls. If you love to cook, you will definitely love the thickness of these stainless steel mixing bowls and their tight-fitting lids. Unlike plastic bowls, these stainless steel mixing bowls will not melt, warp, or bend in any way. They are bowls that have been crafted to last for as long as possible. This particular set comprises five mixing bowls with a capacity that ranges between one-quart to five-quarts. Additional features include:
- Easy preparation and food storage. The set of five stainless steel mixing bowls will simplify life for you in the kitchen.
- Air-tight lids. The designers have taken their time to design this BPA-free lids that come with larger sealing ribs and all-round thick construction.
Any kitchen that does not have a full-set of mixing bowls cannot be said to be complete. You should strive to make sure that you have a minimum of three stainless steel mixing bowls in varying sizes. These different sizes will come in handy when preparing cake mixtures, vinaigrette, bread dough, and muffin pancake batters.
The Rorence Stainless steel mixing bowls have the following features:
- Durable. They will not chip, crack, or rust as they have been manufactured using top of the line stainless steel.
- Ergonomic design. They come equipped with silicone handles which makes it easier to hold down the mixing bowls when combining your ingredients.
5. VonShef Nested Mixing Bowl Set with Lids, Non-Slip Surface, Measurement Marks and 3 Assorted Grater Attachments, Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Bowls, 5 Piece, Silver/Blue
This is a stylish set of 5-piece professional stainless steel mixing bowl that is bound to make for a very good kitchen staple. The bowls come in an assorted size ranging from 1-quart to 4-quarts. You cannot compare these bowls with your everyday mixing bowls as they are not only stainless steel, but they also come with covers, have a measuring guide on the inner part, and are anti-slip.
As a cook, you can expect to enjoy the following features when mixing your ingredients with these bow
- Splash guard. The biggest bowl comes with a hole on the inner part which can be used with a hand blender. The hole can be covered using a cap making it ideal for storing food.
- Nest-able. The bowls cane be nested, which makes them ideal for whisking your egg whites.
4. AVACRAFT 18/10 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set with Lids, Non-Slip Silicone Bottom, Handle, Pour Spouts and Measurement Marks, Set of 3, Black
Avacraft is renowned for manufacturing high-quality mixing bowls that can be used in any setting. Their bowls can be used for storage or mixing purposes. In short, they are multipurpose and have been designed to last for a very long time. You can use these bowls to toss your salads, make your pizza dough, or even mix your cake ingredients. Additional features include:
- Easy to handle. They have a non-slip bottom which means that they are easy to hold and will not move about when you are mixing ingredients.
- Durable and easy to clean.
3. ZESPROKA Set of 5 Stainless Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls with Lids, Measurement Lines and Non-Stick Silicon Bottoms
Zesproka mixing bowls are made using dent-resistant and durable stainless steel materials. The bowls come in five different sizes, which will make it easier for you to meet all your cooking demands, e.g., serving vegetables, mixing eggs, and kneading the dough. Some of its key features include:
- Dishwasher, freezer, and refrigerator safe
- Non-skid silicone bottom
- Useful measurement guides on the inner part
- Easy-grip rounded edges
There are certain tools that should never lack in your kitchen. Mixing bowls, for instance, are essential tools that can be used to whip up a delicious meal, e.g., a dessert, main dish, or an appetizer. Mixing bowls help simplify the meal preparation process by making it shorter, and more efficient. Key features of this bowls are:
- The bowls are all-inclusive. They come as a set of five bowls.
- They possess unmatched features
1. 5 Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set with Lids, Non-Slip Silicone Bottom, Stackable for Minimal Storage by Gabbay- 1, 2, 2.5 , 3.5, 4.5 Qt.
This set of five mixing bowls is made using high-quality materials that have been approved by the FDA. The steel is anti-rust and is also non-toxic. These bowls come with two plastic lids and can be used to prepare cake mixes, pasta, cookie dough, and pancakes.
Key features include:
- The bowls are extremely versatile
- You can stack the bowls in order to save on storage space
- The bowls are stylishly and uniquely designed
We strongly believe that after going through the above list, you will now find it easier to choose your preferred mixing bowls. We also hope that you have seen the numerous ways in which a mixing bowl can be used in the kitchen.